about our glasses
Over 2 decades of eyewear manufacturing!
- Traditional and sturdy barrel hinges
- Family owned optical manufacturer in California
- Clean smooth exterior without branding or clutter
- Acetate frames made in USA
- Metals are made in close partnership with our long time, family owned, manufacturing partner in Japan
Independent & Small Business
For two decades, KALA has walked with retailers, side by side, along the path of growth, change, challenge, and innovation.
Read on to learn some of the ways we continue to show we're committed to staying on this path, TOGETHER.
Independent and Small Business Friendly POLICIES
- B2B first looks & sneak peaks
- No surprise flash sales on our site
- Online inventory reflects availability for wholesale and direct orders
Fair wholesale policies alongside our direct to consumer model mean we support each other. Tell us how we can better support you. [contact]
VOICE AND MESSAGINGYou'll notice our website and social media copy continue encouragement for consumers to find you, to seek a local stockist, and to build the kind of personal relationship the optical industry has excelled at for so many years.
Listening and CommunicatingOur wholesalers can always reach out to us with questions or concerns.
In fact, we encourage you to!
💌 Send us your love letters, complements, or even complaints (constructive criticisms). If you have suggestions on how we can improve our vendor relations, we want to know!
Please include any important information like
PATIENT NAME or FRAME COLOR(S)/SIZE(S)