Memorable, Bold, Big Glasses
If you're looking for a pair of prescription glasses that are bold, wide, thick or an oversized style, look no farther than Chateau. The overall width clocks in at 154mm.
Inspired by the Goliath, as most famously worn in the 1980's by Darryl McDaniels of Run DMC.
- Measures 59-20-140
- Handmade in California
- Best for a Large Face, Wide Face, or Oversized Fit
Additional celebrity sightings include...
- Robert De Niro's Sunglasses in Casino (1995)
- Elliott Gould's glasses in Ocean's Thirteen (2007)
- Model Gitte Lee (aka Birgit Kroencke) white attending the Royal World Premiere of 'Skyfall' (October 23, 2012) and again at the 'Rosenball' in the Hotel Intercontinental in Berlin, Germany (June 9, 2012)
- Benjamin Le Day (RuPaul) on Frankie & Grace in Season 5, Episode 2 ( The Squat - 2019)