Recognizable, Bold, Big Glasses
If you're looking for a pair of prescription glasses that are bold, wide, thick or an oversized style, look no farther than Chateau. The overall width clocks in at 154mm.
KALA has been making this oversized frame in California's Bay Area for over 15 years!
Inspired by the Goliath, as most famously worn in the 1980's by Darryl McDaniels of Run DMC.
- Prescription Friendly
- Measures 59-20-140
- Handmade in California with Italian Acetate
- Best for a Large Face, Wide Face, or Oversized Fit
Additional celebrity sightings include...
- Robert De Niro's Sunglasses in Casino (1995)
- Elliott Gould's glasses in Ocean's Thirteen (2007)
- Model Gitte Lee (aka Birgit Kroencke) white attending the Royal World Premiere of 'Skyfall' (October 23, 2012) and again at the 'Rosenball' in the Hotel Intercontinental in Berlin, Germany (June 9, 2012)
Chateau Colorways for Optical Buyers:
BK - Black
CLR - Clear
CTO - Classic Tortoise
MY - Matte Yellow
Not pictured, Avocado, an extra limited run from vintage 90's acetate.